Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Blog: Mission Statement and About The Blogger

It seems that currently, our society is in a phase where tabloid magazines, reality TV shows, and rap/hip-hop/or whatever the fuck you want to call it, dominate the so called "American culture." However, there is hope for the rest of us who HATE, with an intense passion, all of that crap. It's the solitude and escape that can only be found in rock music, good wholesome sitcoms, and sports (football, hockey, and baseball). Here on "Nicotine & Rock" we will talk about all styles of grade A- American rock music, and also the aforementioned; whatever the hell comes up. I am a drummer and guitarist and have gone to many kick ass shows. I am also a S.D.M.F. Anyone and everyone is welcome to give their opinion in this open forum, and I personally encourage it. We don't have to agree on stuff either (in case you were wondering). Also for the record I would also like to state that "I HATE RAP!!"

*A message to all rock musicians- BTW, people don't be afraid to ask others for tabs on stuff. I will try to assist on stuff I know, just ask.

**Another message for rock musicians- if you are releasing an album or playing a gig, just e-mail (address is under profile) me and I will try and put it on the site under whatever you are advertising (coming soon)

ROCK ON MY PEOPLE

6 Comments:

Blogger beakerkin said...

Great Site

I entered this site through Google.
Your Format seems to work better then mine.

Now a quick way to boost readership is to google waypath. See what they are talking about and offer your own opinion.
They are always talking about Michael Moore. In fact the briefest mention of him in a post will get you listed.

When your father or Brian get a chance ask them to install a blog roll and a site meter.

You aren't on blogshares yet but I will ask Jason to Help out there.

4/29/2005 5:40 AM  
Blogger Warren said...

Welcome to the blog world.

Who are your favorite rock groups?

4/29/2005 8:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

warren, i could go on about my favorite groups. some classics are Hendrix, AC/DC, The Who; modern are Foo Fighters, Alkaline Trio, Thursday, Thrice; metal are Black Label Society and Zakk Wylde, and Anthrax. There's also a ton of other good ones out there.

4/29/2005 9:55 AM  
Blogger beakerkin said...

The quickest way to enter your site
is through

Google

http://nicotineandrock.blogspot.com/

Warren is a friend of mine and I posted a link on Bad Eagle.

If you type the name Liberty and Culture at Blog shares you will see my friend Jason's blog. Tell him you are my nephew and ask him how to get listed at blogshares.

Then ask your father to install a blog roll link Warren,Jason, Mr Beamish, Sophistapundit , Kajando
and myself to your blog roll.

Donal may drop by as well.

4/29/2005 11:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

will do. its time to get the site rolling.

4/29/2005 12:28 PM  
Blogger beakerkin said...

Remember

The following names should be deleted Recidivist,Viper85,Mark Jordan, Craig B ,Muster Quark and any variation of Socrates. If they show up and you wish to adminster an ass kicking go ahead.I will help out but if you want it is okay to delette them . You do not run a political site.

4/29/2005 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogShares