Sunday, May 01, 2005

The Day Is Here-Tonight!

The best TV show ever created is finally returning with all new episodes. That is right, Family Guy is back. Apparently when Adult Swim first put the show on the air, the viewers came and the show's popularity skyrocketed. Obviously FOX noticed and decided to put out brand new episodes. I am proud to say that I started watching when it originally aired on FOX, and continue to watch it. The writing is hilarious and the characters are genius for making the perfect animated sitcom. Especially my man, Stewie.

Also airing is American Dad, brought to you by the creators of Family Guy. This show is also funny as hell, but is not in my opinion Family Guy is better. The pilot episode aired some months ago. It is actually highly political in a joking sort of way.

Family Guy airs at 9 PM on FOX 5/1 & American Dad airs at 9:30 PM on FOX 5/1. And by the way- don't forget about King of the Hill (7 PM) and the Simpsons (8 PM)

5 Comments:

Blogger beakerkin said...

AH

Peter Griffin reminds me of Rav Roov. Unload the Citz Com it is 38
cents a share. I am at 62 so you can get a good proffit there. Do not worry. Long Range is up as I bought 40. I also bought Jason and my buddie Robs

Take a profit on Citzcom. Do me a favor link to Citzcom you doubled your money.

5/01/2005 1:50 AM  
Blogger beakerkin said...

Somebody is making you wealthy
citzcom is at 92 cents
long range is at 143
My blog is at 146

Some guy named blog cruiser is mirroring my moves.Sell.He even Bought into Mr Beamish

5/01/2005 9:32 AM  
Blogger beakerkin said...

Big Bubba has a brand new Blog

http://mindlesstwitmagnet.blogspot.com/

Send him the best wishes.

I have 700 shares of Plaut I am selling 600. I expect it to climb to 2.80

5/02/2005 3:59 AM  
Blogger beakerkin said...

Elijah are you listed on blogshares it is a great way to build traffic.

5/02/2005 2:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

anytime elijah. what network is that show on. i got digital cable so i might get it. ive never seen it the 3 times ive been to Canada. do you like any alternative rock stuff.

5/02/2005 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogShares