Friday, July 29, 2005

Ozzfest Part 2

As I mentioned in the earlier post, I wanted to speak to my friend before I made any judgments. I asked him how Iron Maiden was and he said they were amazing. Then I asked him about Black Sabbath, and he told me they didn't play the night he went because Ozzy had become sick. This is one possible reason why the band didn't play on one night, but as the Post said, Black Sabbath was a main attraction and had to play at least one set. As far as some other bands, Shadows Fall and As I Lay Dying, I was told were also good in addition to Black Label Society.

ALWAYS ABOUT THE MUSIC! S.D.M.F.'s RULE!

2 Comments:

Blogger LeifEriksson said...

Apparently, every time there have been two shows on consecutive nights, Ozzy has "gotten sick". I think he is just pissed that they scheduled two shows on back-to-back days.

8/27/2005 12:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol. i didn't know that. all i know is that apparently he was the one that brought Sabbath's performance down.

8/27/2005 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogShares